Our Quality Assurance is based around:
- The approval processes for centres and the qualifications they wish to offer
- Our monitoring of centres’ compliance with BHSQ requirements
- Our external verification/moderation process.
We aim to support our customer service, provide benefits for our centres and add value to our operations and services by ensuring we can:
- handle centre recognition and qualification approval applications promptly
- improve our processing capacity for recognition, approval and monitoring
- develop our verification management and reporting capacity
- process and handle reasonable adjustments and special considerations efficiently
- process allegations and appeals within our customer service timescales
- manage risk and centre action plans
- utilise enhanced data security, including secure storage of recognised centre documents, details and reports with easier, more secure and auditable access for staff, partners and EVs
- improve communication with all stakeholders
- enable clear and auditable lines of responsibility.